Sunday 12 February 2017

weaving day 42

I am on day 42 of my 365 page challenge.
A Page of drawing,painting or artistic brainstorming a day for a year

yesterday i came up with what i think will be the design of the speakers on my deco-blaster but what i will use as the speaker mesh is still undetermined

one option is to weave something myself this is no an easy option and probably not the one i will take but i am trying to try new things so today i gave weaving a go
i use news paper for my first toe dip in to the world of weaving and i don't think i did to badly so i may have to find myself a weaving project at some point 

you can leave a comment down below or a drawing prompt made of two random words (eg wicker dreadnought)and look out for my weekly youtube video out every Monday
here is the last one if you missed it 



No comments:

Post a Comment