Monday 14 May 2018

is a picture is worth a thousand words?

This month I have been trying to up my word count in these here blog post of mine. it had been going OK well OK-ish up until last week

Tuesday's post was good hitting both my lower and upper target. But the rest of the week was a bit of a bust when it came to blogging. I just could not find anything to say. I did however get my camera out and take some photos and made my weekly video (it should be up tomorrow)
the first thing to catch my eye was this

a very urban chic industrial bedstead. Spotted under the M25 which I think makes it a desirable pad for the high rolling metropolitan elite

next up is some urban wildlife photography

OK urban wild death photography may be more accurate
this tragic photo was taken under a different bridge just down the canal from the industrial urban chic des res. This pigeon appears to be living (if you can call it living) in a  post apocalyptic wasteland where corpses are strung up as a warning to stay away.

Unless a picture is worth a thousand words I thing I am going to find it too hard to reach my goals. So from now on I think I will just track my word count and try not to backslide.

No comments:

Post a Comment