Friday 15 October 2010

gutter garden

I think it was Shakespeare who said “were all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars”
It always makes me smile to see life setting up home where no one asked it to.
Heres a of photo exactly what I mean


This gutter garden is growing on some flats opposite the White Water Centre and will soon be removed as the flats are having a bit of a spit and polish to make them look nice for the tourists of 2012
But I have to wonder why they haven't made them look nicer for the residents sooner.

1 comment:

  1. you caught me out last time

    i think it was shakespeare that said 'you might have tricked me once, but i won't let you trick me twice'

    (or was it kelis?)


    but that quote is one of my all time favourites (and i might even paint it somewhere in the house) so i know for a fact that it was oscar wilde...

    ReplyDelete