Friday 1 January 2010

scrapbook scrap : grunt

Grunt: Grunt's got his name just because i wanted a name that can't be said i a nice way .i haven't worked out of Grunt's back story but i have started a new story with him in so I'm working some of that out now. one thing i have work out is that if he doesn't get his man he get depress and starts drinking. which brings me to his tattoo he got in Tokyo which says "mostly harmless" in Japanese  (if online translator work)

Life is a Cabaret, old chum: Elsie is a reference to Cabaret:
I used to have a girlfriend
known as Elsie
With whom I shared
Four sordid rooms in Chelsea
She wasn't what you'd call
A blushing flower...
As a matter of fact
She rented by the hour.
The day she died the neighbors
came to snicker:
"Well, thats what comes 
from to much pills and liquor."
But when I saw her laid out like a Queen
She was the happiest...corpse...
I'd ever seen.
I think of Elsie to this very day.
I'd remember how'd she turn to me and say:
"What good is sitting alone in your room?
Come hear the music play.
Life is a Cabaret, old chum,
Come to the Cabaret."


No comments:

Post a Comment