Tuesday 28 July 2009

read all about it part 1 glen or glenda

last weak my brother as well as helping me put the spelling right for my mini comic he put togaver a press release for the local papers.
the next day a reporter from the Enfield advertiser phone me up and woke me up at the ungodly hour of 2 in the afternoon (don't they know people without real jobs are trying to sleep) to ask me questions about my work which will be on show at bar form's form fest on the 2nd ,and arrange for a photographer to come round and take a photo of me with my work the next day. so in tomorrows advertiser look out for a article possibly with a quote from a hath asleep me and a photo of me thinking "I'm the wrong side of this camera"

knowing what the press are like i have titled this part 1 just i cases they think i co-written the song 'Reach' for S Club 7 and i need to set the record strate

a big thank you to my brother glenda for helping with spelling and press release please go check out his blog

ps 15% off my t-shirts at redbubble

No comments:

Post a Comment