Tuesday 2 January 2018

so 2017 is over

so 2017 is over and so is my 365 page challenge and so i guess i need to do a post where i reflect on the last year and look forward to the next.
on the whole i think i have had a good year one unexpected side effect of doing a year long challenge is the year actually felt a year long. i have also improved my video editing and sound editing which was one of the reasons i wanted to do a video every week.
the down side to videoing me drawing is i was alway aware of how long i was taking and rushing so the video would not get to long

but anyway that's enough of the past it is 2018. and i hope thing will only get better by this time next year my blog will have turned 10 (on the 22nd of june) and i will be an uncle.
i am going to try my best to blog most days of this year but without the daily challenge there may not be much to share. i am going to try to take more photo this year as photography did get pushed to one side last year
here one i took today of the old tesco head office delamare road soon to be redeveloped.
and i will be trying to add video to my youtube channel as often as i can


No comments:

Post a Comment