Friday 8 October 2010

Me size box

we are heading towards Halloween so now seems like a good time to talk about coffins. i was watching the bucket list on TV and the one thing, in fact only thing I could think of at the time to put on my bucket list is to make my own coffin. I want to do this for two reasons one I think it would be good if at my funeral (fingers crossed it's far in the future) instead of an anonymous box being buried or burned my friends and family see something that reminds them of me, something that they have seen in my home, something they may of fallen over when drunk with stains on it where they uses to put there tea down
and two it's good motivation to say in shape I don’t want to get hit by a car and not fit in my box

there is a down side right now however which is I don't have room for a me size box so a guess "get my own place big enough to make and keep a coffin" in needs to go on the list to

1 comment: