Thursday 12 August 2010

2 new projects: re-mixed artwork+ some thing from the weekend

my first new project is called re-mixed art work where i tack art work from a album cover or film poster or book cover  and put my owen stamp on it.
here is my first one
Marilyn Manson's 1998 album Mechanical Animals
original photograph by Joseph Cultice

i try to give it an electronic look
stretching the out lines in to a bar code
and using the red from Manson's hair as the red light form the scanner 
my second new project replaces my "something for the weekend" project 
one day is not giving me time to do very complex t-shirts so im giving my self three from now on Friday,Saturday and sunday then posting it on here monday
and calling it "something from the weekend"

1 comment:

  1. isn't this pretty much the suggestion i made to you when you started your first blogmass countdown?? i like it, i think the idea works well and look forward to seeing where you go with this.

    ReplyDelete