Friday 26 March 2010

the endless quest

you may have spotted a change to the blog (if you haven't look up) i have change some of my pages. link to my about me,Ian Byford Art on redbubble,Ian Byford art on zazzle,pages now appear at the top of the page, i have also started the endless quest of trying to influence what ads google adscene put on my blog by blocking the ones i don't think you are like to click on and by try to slip more science fiction-ish words in to my blog to increase the amount of ad for DVDs, book and game adds that are put on the blog and use the words DVDs, book and game twice in one post won't hurt, now with all that going on you would think i wouldn't of had the time to do any new t-shirts or art well think again
and the art well I'm going to save that for a future post 

No comments:

Post a Comment