Friday 12 February 2010

building up

my hit counter has been working quite hard recently thanks to googles improvements to the "next blog" button at the top of the page. and due to this add click on the adds so this week i have made 3p from advertising i will be richer that Richard Branson soon (I'm already richer than greece) 
with all the add traffic coming this way I'm try to post more often  so i may start showing more work in progress.
this is one of the thing I'm working on  for my distopeian mapbook, it my take some time to finish because them window are hard a boring work and talking of hard boring work i have finish the fun part of my next story and need to spell check it so that should be up soon-ish

2 comments:

  1. Thats good..maybe your traffics will increase just around the corner and get ready with your new posts. All the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is the fire station still there? and the little brook?

    ReplyDelete