search

Custom Search

Thursday, 25 June 2009

it good to talk


685 friends on facebook 270 fan on my facebook fanpage 165 friends on myspace and 12 followers on here but i don't really know them/you . so this post is a open invitation to all my cyber friends to talk more and get to know each other. so post a comment or wright on my wall or what ever and talk about what ever you like dogs,music or why a cup of tea counts as one of your five a day   

new t-shirt
ps as i was writing this the news broke  that Michael Jackson has died 
R.I.P Michael Jackson 
   king of pop
August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I'm Emm from your FB list. *handshake* I'm from Malaysia...

    its morning atmo and I'm watching the breaking news on CNN with mom.. sad news on MJ right.. RIP King Of The Pop -

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i have overdose on michael Jackson
    every time someone big dies the tv tuns a sad event in to a day of irritating looped news footage and archive clips

    ReplyDelete