Friday 10 February 2017

in the bunker day 40

I am on day 40 of my 365 page challenge.
A Page of drawing,painting or artistic brainstorming a day for a year

my sketchbook has a growing vintage aesthetic and one part of the past that i find  fascinating are defensive buildings
today i have filled a sketchbook page with bomb shelter sketches using a mechanical pencil

perspective drawing is a skill i really need to work on an i think defensive buildings may be a good subject to practice on as they tend to be made of strong geometric shapes so expect to see more bomb shelter and nuclear bunkers on this blog in the future

you can leave a comment down below or a drawing prompt made of two random words (eg subterranean airport) 
keep up to date with me by likeing my facebook page

No comments:

Post a Comment